Friday, July 27, 2007

Trophy !

It's the Notingham cup! Sooooooo Cool man!
Hav u seen a trophy that is this big? it's half the height of me man..

Well... as u can see.. these trophy above..
Is that cool or wat?!
It's craziness man.. my bro is da coolest person in da whole world..
He won the Notingham idol..
He was the Modeling session guy n his pic was
in the middle of the whole big poster!
Basketball winner..
He's juz good in anything is he?
wow.. I wonder wat is he..
Alien? Born to be popular? Trophy Winner?
lolz..
I juz finished my exam lately..
trying to chill but juz after my exam..
I hav to rush on with my new project..
Geografi..
man! it's sooooooo tiring..
but wat to do?
Teens...shudn't be doing this we shud be hanging around!
But.. I love my life! that's it for now.. take care..
JLoh


2 comments:

straise said...

很棒哦~
有一个这么棒的哥哥一定很光荣。
是加贝还是加勒?

JLoh Rox said...

it's Gabriel.. ^^ Jia Pei