Saturday, July 7, 2007

School Life

B4 Skul...
Cam whoring..haha
Man... Skul is tiring n it alwayz makes me wonder when izzit time for us to go home..
lolz.. well...
Actually school isn't that bad.. but sometimes it just gets so boring..
=D Oh My....
This Friday will be the day of Judgement..
My Teacher is going to skin me alive ..
hahaha..
It's Report Card Day..
Which itches me..
Why Why Why...
Hmmm....
I wonder what will happened..
but on the bright side..
I won't have to stay in school for so long..
n maybe just maybe..
I could go for a movie..
Ain't there anyone who's interested in watching Harry Potter?
Everybody was soooo happy when I asked them out for movies
but....
when they heard " HARRY POTTER "
*Face changed *
1st word out of the mouth
NOT INTERESTED!
Why?! WHy?! WHY?!!!
T.T... guess I'll hav to watch alone..
how sad...
hmmmm....
tell me if ya hav interest in watching this show k..
=D bwais now...

2 comments:

McSpiky said...

saw your blog link on the classroom table. =) hope you dont mind.

JLoh Rox said...

Of Course I don't ^^